Saturday, September 8, 2012

Left out

At support group last night I mentioned being invited to baby showers already. All the moms chimed in how lucky I am to actually be invited and choose for myself whether I'll go or not go. They aren't invited to such things. It never occurred to me how left out I'd feel if I weren't invited. But I felt that alienation tonight when I saw my group of girls I call my closest girl friends were all together for a happy hour. And I'd never heard a word of it until I saw the check-in and tagging of each girl on Facebook. So completely alienating. I'm a different person now, and some choose to not include me because of it. They don't want to talk about or hear about Korbin any more. They look at me like I'm fragile which is so aggravating. Mostly because I know deep down I am. But I still don't want to be treated as such. Damned if you, damned if you don't. Neither approach is the right one.
This all becomes so exhausting. But I still got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment