Saturday, September 22, 2012

Angels

My dad may not be able to express himself emotionally very well (which is probably where I get that from), but tonight I was shocked in an amazingly good way by his emotional response to our loss.
I logged onto Facebook only to see that he had renamed his barn 'Six Angels Farm' from five angels before. He and my stepmom lost five babies before they had my baby brother, Jackson, who is now 11.
I can't even begin to describe how much I truly appreciate this amazing gesture. Something I had no clue they were even thinking of doing. While I try my best to memorialize Korbin in all I do, I forget that there are others who need to do this as well; aunts, uncles, grandparents. It truly is an amazing thing for my dad to do and means so much to us both.
Korbin is remembered by all of our family, and it warms my heart to know that too.
While others in our family do great things in memory of Korbin, I got a lotta love to give.

1 comment: