Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gray Hair

Yesterday I noticed how gray the hair was on one of the doc's heads at work. It totally makes sense as she's a go go go type of person with three kids at home. Super busy but loves life. Exactly who and where I want to be.
And then I remembered that Ry found one, wiry, thick white hair on my head a few weeks ago. He plucked it and gave it to me, and I just stared at it. I thought of how my mom used to joke that us kids gave her gray hair. So, it's something I have only ever associated with running after my crazy kids. Not losing them. But, I guess that it makes sense for me, being that I'm dealing with an incredible amount of emotional stress on a daily basis.
I used to be such a happy-go-lucky person. Always the glass is half full. Now I just feel bitter, and empty. Devoid of life and the happiness I once felt.
Still wondering if I really do got a lotta love to give....

No comments:

Post a Comment