Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kill the baby!!!

Ya, that's an awkward statement. And one a coworker repeated to me multiple times while telling me a story about a baby spider.
I know that the story was about a spider, with no connections whatsoever to actual babies. But I am so incredibly ultra-sensitive still that all I could feel was heartache upon hearing this statement said over and over again.
It feels ridiculous to react emotionally to things that are in no way connected to losing a child. But I connect everything with losing Korbin. It's what makes every day of my life now a challenge to live through without an emotional breakdown.
There's still so much grieving to get through because I have, and always will have, so much love for Korbin.
I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment