Friday, January 3, 2014

Kicks

I've been feeling movement for a couple of weeks now, which is so reassuring. What I've really wanted to feel, though, is a true kick. I remember with Korbin how in the last week I was pregnant with him I'd rest the iPad on my belly and he'd kick it like crazy. I got such a kick out of it, ha!
Well, today Baby Boy 2 kicked hard enough I could see it happen in my belly. I laughed and got Ryan's attention, but then Baby 2 quieted down a bit. I felt a kick with my hand too, but Ry still didn't get a kick with his hand. And then of course, I rested the iPad on my belly and lots of kicks. Yay!
It's reassuring to finally feel these good, strong kicks, and I just so hope I get to feel more and more of them for a good while still! I'd love for Ry to feel a kick or two at least as well.
Because we got a lotta love to give.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for kicks! Wait until he gets the hiccups, that's the weirdest feeling. love you, mama! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete