Saturday, July 6, 2013

Only in my dreams

A while ago I had the most beautiful dream I've had in so long. After restless nights and horrific nightmares I said a silent plea in desperation, 'please God, just let me see Korbin again.' That very night I dreamed of a much older Korbin.
I'd say he was about 3 or 4, still with the golden ringlets of an angel, glowing and healthy. My little baby angel. We were at my grandma's and Korbin suddenly had something to give Ryan and was saying excitedly that he has a gift for daddy. It was just precious to see him so delighted to see his father and give him whatever was in his hands. I still have no clue what it was, but that doesn't matter. What got me most was how complete our family was, only in my dreams. The smile on Ryan's face, the sound of Korbin laughing and talking. I cried from immense happiness, and actually woke up crying! Tears of joy.
This dream was again just such a relief after the many nightmares I'd been having. Though it's never enough to only see Korbin rarely in my dreams, it has left me content for now. And my heart feels fuller and maybe even lifted. I even feel happier than before this wonderful dream.
I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment