Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

For some reason I kept thinking this was Ps first Easter, but his first was just after being released from the NICU. And I'm pretty sure we just stayed home and enjoyed time with him.
This year was different. We went to church, he got a special outfit, we put some toys in a basket for him (pretty sure he still doesn't get the gift receiving thing, so precious). I felt like I went all out.


I even got the day off work (after arriving and getting things started, I was then told to get home just in time to join everyone for chirch).
It was such a nice day with Ryan and P and family. I so look forward to more. And more church. It made me realise that I've really been missing that in my life. I pray, and read the bible on occasion. But I miss a good traditional church service, with the hymnal and prays and hymns and gospel and lessons and communion. All of it. But nothing new agey or rock bandish. And one that actually wants to be a part of the community. Something to work toward, I guess, as I'm it on Sundays at work. They'll have to understand at some point.
Because I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment