Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Funk

I suddenly feel like I'm in a funk. Thanksgiving came and went (finally) and I immediately set to work decorating the house and planning all of our holiday shopping and activities. But it's as if I'm just going through the motions and my heart's not fully in it.
This should be an exciting Christmas. Our first one with Parker! But instead I'm just feeling bluesy and really missing K. This just makes me want every moment possible with P, but work feels like it is getting in the way of that. I guess I haven't been fully enjoying my job as of late. It's busy and stressful right now, and I just want to be at home with my little man. Holding him, reading to him, cooking and baking, doing all of the artsy projects that pop into my head on a daily basis.
Life is a bit of a struggle at the moment. Hopefully forcing my way through the holidays will pull me up and out of it. Because there's so much to enjoy with P.
And I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment