Monday, November 24, 2014

Life

I am so enjoying life with my little Mr. P! He's just so fun and beautiful and he's here for me hug and love and kiss. I am just so thankful for his presence in our lives!
I truly love having him here. Yes, I end my days exhausted and looking forward to a few hours of sleep at a time since he's not sleeping through the night just yet. He fills our time and our arms 24/7 it seems. And now I wonder, what did we do before P? I mean, we would get home from work and have a couple of hours till dinner time. What happened during those couple of hours? Were we lazy? Boring? It makes me laugh, maybe even in a crazy kind of way, that we used to think we kept busy. We had no idea!
Which makes me sentimental as I wish we could have known all of this with K. I am happy, and that doesn't mean I miss K any less.
Because I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment