Friday, December 26, 2014

First Fever

P woke up today, the day after Christmas, with his first fever. It wasn't so bad at first, but it jumped mid day to almost 102, and that's when I started to worry. But I think we did a good job of not over reacting and keeping things under control for our littlest man.
We called the pediatrician, who said it was a good sign he had a cough (never thought I'd be grateful for a cough!) as otherwise solely having a fever could mean something more serious like an ear infection or UTI. Thankfulky P slept a lot with the Tylenol, but when he wasn't sleeping he was pretty fussy (though you wouldn't know it from this picture).


Later on he definitely wasn't feeling well:


Poor guy! It's hard having a sick little man, knowing he's so uncomfortable and there's only so much we can do for him.
I hope he feels better soon! Until then I'll keep doing my best to not panic and just take good care of my sick little man.
Because I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment