Sunday, May 19, 2013

Time out

It's been a while since I last wrote. Life has been a whirl-wind of to-dos and get-done-asaps, so much so that I had to take a deep breath and put my emotions on hold. A sort of emotional time out so that I could funnel all energy possible into getting everything else done. Well it's all finally done; I took my test, started training the new girl at work, got Ry set and kept him together for graduation, and even got things set in stone for Korbin's party.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted in getting so much done, but my heart suddenly became heavy again on the plane ride home after my test. Now I can focus on whatever I want, being mainly life without Korbin and how to continue filling the void.
I cried again, which I didn't allow myself to do these past few weeks as I just couldn't let myself start down a mourning path then. It felt good, soothing even. Especially now that we've passed Mother 's Day, are approaching Korbin's birthday, and then will hit Father's Day. It is surreal, seeing how far we've come, that it's already, and yet only, been a year.
I have a lot of catch up to do here, which will include back dating some posts to match up dates appropriately. There are some strong and beautiful memories I want to share and keep alive, even if just for myself.
Because I got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment