Friday, December 22, 2017

It's been a while

A long while. I thought about just not writing any more, but so many things happen that maybe someone out there is also dealing with and they just need validation. Or just to yell out, yeah! Me too! So here it is.
I had lost focus for a while wondering if others really want to continually go down the dark avenues of my mind. Things were getting darker than I could even handle, until I finally sought therapy. The therapist was a great match and helped me break through the surface back in to the light. She gave me tools for dealing with the horrible thoughts that were spiraling out of control, and though things aren't perfect in my heart and mind, I can better get through these dark moments. And they stay just as that, dark moments.
Not everything is darkness, thankfully. But life still has its bumps and reminders of not having Korbin here with us. We're finding joy in daily life with P; thank God he's here with us. I just hope he stays for a very long time.
Because we got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment