Wednesday, January 7, 2015

First Tooth!

Ps first tooth has just broke through! Since he only wants to chew anything that touches his mouth, I don't have a picture just yet. But I'm excited about this next phase in his development.
It's a little bittersweet, though. He's my baby, my tiny, chunky, gummy baby. And yet he's not quite so tiny any more. He's become so tall and lean (though he does still have the chunky chipmunk cheeks). And now he's no longer funny or adorable toothless when he smiles. 
He will be just as adorable, of course. It's just amazing to watch my baby grow and become less and less of a baby. Yet he's still my baby.
I just need to take advantage of all the baby snuggle time I can while he's still a baby!
Because I got a lotta love to give.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Can't wait to try and catch a glimpse of the little toofer! :)

    ReplyDelete