Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Photo time

We wanted some wireless (and outside the NICU) shots so our friend Jon Kaplan of Jon Kaplan Photography helped us out and captured some great shots. My only regret is that we didn't include Korbin Bear in a couple of the family photos. For whatever reason I didn't think Ry or I would be in any of the shots, and that we'd just be capturing P on film. Silly me! And now we know for next time!
Here are some of my favorites from the shoot, which was at the end of April (when P was technically an official newborn by gestational age):












And I did my own mini shoot to include Korbin Bear:


I do wish we'd gotten some of the neat more prop-type photos, the ones that really show how tiny P really is. And I wish I'd done something better with my hair, and worn different pants.... But I still love the moments captured and am planning to get many printed and framed for our home.
I think ours just really show the love we have for P (I just can't put him down!).
And We got a lotta love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment